Sprinkle or Blend Chia Seeds into your favourite smoothies for an instant Omega 3, Fibre & Protein hit!
- Add Whole Chia Seeds for a crunchy texture
- Hide Milled Chia Seeds in kid's smoothies
- Use Chia & Plant Milk for lower calories
Chia Bia Blueberry Delight
2 tbsp Chia Bia Blueberry & Chia Mix
1 cup of cold orange juice
1 medium orange (peeled, sections only)
1 medium banana (cut in pieces)
1 cup of cold strawberries (fresh or frozen)
2 cups low-fat yogurt, you choose: vanilla, strawberry etc. Handful of Blueberries
Ice (about 8-12 cubes)
- In your blender mix all the ingredients and enjoy
Chia Bia Green Goodness
2 tbsp Chia Bia - Milled or Whole Seed
1 cup cold water or orange juice
1 ripe banana
About ½ cup of your fruit of choice (soft fruit works best – strawberry, mango, pineapple, peeled orange, peach, or berries)
1-2 large handfuls of washed, torn greens
Ice (8-10 cubes)
- Combine liquid, banana, fruit and greens and blend until smooth.
- Add Chia Bia and additional water until desired consistency is reached...Enjoy!
Chia Bia Mango Coconut Dream
2 tbsp. Chia Bia - Milled or Whole Seed
1 1/2 cups light coconut milk
1 ripe banana
1 1/2 cups frozen mango chunks
Slightly thawed juice of one lime
Agave nectar, to taste
- Place ingredients in a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth. Serve immediately.