Questions About Buying Online
We deliver to the following countries:
- United Kingdom
- Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands
- Austria, Denmark, Switzerland
- Czech Republic, Italy, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden
- Ireland €3.95
- UK €4.95
- Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands €8.95
- Austria, Denmark, Switzerland €9.95
- Czech Republic, Italy, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden €9.95
Absolutely. We use HTTPS securing to ensure all your payment information is encrypted. WE DO NOT store any payment information.
We accept credit/debit card only. We have two payment systems - PayPal and Stripe. Both Systems provide a safe and secure method of payment. We recommend using 'pay with debit/credit card (stripe) as it is less time-consuming.
- We offer next day delivery to Ireland providing that you make the order before 1 pm (Monday - Thursday).
- 2 - 3 days for shipping to the UK.
- 2-4 days to other European countries.
You can redeem your coupon/discount code on the checkout page. Just enter the code into the 'Have a coupon? Click here to enter your code' area on the checkout page.
We would suggest that you get your order sent to a work address. If this isn't possible you could leave a note on the checkout page to ask for your order to be left outside your house in a safe location.
Questions About Chia Seed
Yes, all of our seeds are gluten-free.
Yes, our seed facility is nut free. However, Our bars contain nuts, but they are manufactured in a different facility.
No, you can consume chia seeds in a number of ways...Please see our recipe section for inspiration on how to add this nutrient boosted seed to your diet.
Yes, our chia seeds are 100% natural.
No, chia seeds do not need to be washed.
There is no nutritional difference between black and white chia seed, the only difference is the colour!
We recommend that you store chia seeds in a cool dry place.