This is a super easy and super nutritious pancake recipe using our Chia Seed Flour. This chia seed flour pancakes recipe serves 3 people!
- 30g Chia Seed Flour
- 30g Almond Flour
- 40g Buckwheat Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 100ml Milk
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Sieve the dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Beat the eggs until light & airy, add the milk & honey and whisk again.
- Fold the liquid mix into the dry ingredients.
- Melt coconut oil/butter in the pan. Add 2 tbsp of pancake batter – make a circular shape. Cook for approx. 4 mins until golden and flip. Cook for approx. another 4 mins.
- Serve with a dollop of natural yoghurt, berries or seeds – enjoy!